1st State is looking for an experienced and motivated government relations practitioner to join our growing team. We will be accepting applications from candidates who have at least 5 years of experience in senior political and public policy roles, as well as a comprehensive understanding of the Australian political system and its personalities. Our preferred candidate will be suited to working in a fast-paced, flexible and collaborative team environment with sound time management, communication skills and initiative. This role is ideal for a person with a commitment to improving public policy outcomes and tackling complex problems.
1st State Is Seeking Experienced Government Relations Professionals to Join our Team
1st State is looking for an experienced and motivated government relations practitioner to join our growing team.
The role will require:
- Managing a number of diverse client accounts across multiple jurisdictions and policy areas
- Engaging regularly with stakeholders in the political and policy process
- Exploring business development opportunities with industry and the corporate sector
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the 1st State brand as a leading Australian government relations firm
- Adhering to the highest professional standards in accordance with the Register of Lobbyists and associated legislation across Australia
The job will involve regular travel between Canberra and Sydney, and other interstate travel as required.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com and addressed to Joseph Tannous, Executive Director.